Cabled Hat- meets twice
The Cabled Canuck Hat
We've had many requests for a cable knit project. So we thought a cap would be the way to get you introduced to cables plus help you whip up a handmade gift (for you or someone you really like). The Cabled Canuck by Tanis Gray is a great cable project and we truly love our neighbors to the north.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you've knit a scarf and a hat. You know your knits from your purls and can knit in the round.
- We provide: the expertise and moral support.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in-store), yarn and needles appropriate for the pattern. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours. Meets twice.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**