Bubble Shawl - meets twice
gather here Class
Designed by one of our favorite knitwear designers, Stephen West. Choose two colors to knit this triangular shawl constructed sideways starting from a small corner. Ribbed and textured edges seamlessly frame the graphic bubble stitch pattern. The bubbles are worked using only one color at a time. When you start a new color stripe, knit into a stitch from four rows below to achieve the playful bubble texture. We think the Bubble Shawl would look incredible in Kelbourne Woolens Perennial. Knit a small (68" wingspan) or a large (80" wingspan) - your choice.
Limited to 5 students (17 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off.)
- We provide: moral support and great company
You bring: A copy of the pattern (available in the store), Two colors of fingering weight yarn, 550/780 yds of Color A and 220/390 yds of Color B. Size 5 40" circular needles, and 2 stitch markers.
- Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.