BT Sample of the Months KAL - May & June
Each month we’ll have a BT sample on display and a discount for the yarn and pattern so you can knit the project along with us.
The GINN seamless raglan pullover will be both May & June's BT sample of the month. Dapple's wool cotton blend provides just enough warmth to stave off a crisp evening breeze. The effortlessness of this top-down pullover with three sleeve length options cannot be overstated. Ribbed details on the sleeve enrich the stockinette body, adding interest to the knit and depth to the design without distraction. The staple sweater you’ve been hunting for is here. Give yourself space to breathe, to relax, to just be. Happy.
Limited to 6 students (17 yrs of age or older)
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off.)
- We provide: moral support and great company
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available on Ravelry or in the store) and worsted weight yarn (designed for Dapple: 870-1885 yards; yardage depends on the sleeve length and size), 16" & 32" circular needles - suggested size US6, DPNs 2 sizes smaller for the ribbing - suggested size US4; but obviously whatever you need to get gauge. Don’t forget that we always offer 15% off class supplies!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours - Meets twice
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**