BT Sample of the Month KAL
gather here Class
Each month we’ll have a BT sample on display and a discount for the yarn and pattern so you can knit the project along with us.
March we'll be exploring the Pavement Reversible Cabled Scarf! This BT Classic is a textured scarf with a completely reversible stitch pattern, so you’ll never have to worry about showing your "bad side". It's not imperative to do a gauge swatch but feel free to work one up before class.
Limited to 6 students (17 yrs of age or older)
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off.)
- We provide: moral support and great company
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available on Ravelry or in the store) and yworsted weight yarn (designed for Shelter - 410 - 585 yards depending on the size of the scarf), straight or 16-24" circular needles - suggested size US9 but obviously whatever you need to get gauge. Don’t forget that we always offer 15% off class supplies!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.