Brome Dress- next session
gather here Class
Brome includes three garment options: a button up shirt with full length sleeve, a knee-length dress with 3/4 sleeve, and a sleeveless maxi dress. Subtle gathers at the yoke make for a flattering fit without darts. Brome’s slightly scooped neckline is finished with a minimal band collar. The henley placket is a charming detail on both dress versions, while the shirt features a classic full front placket.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate - Advanced. You are very confident operating a sewing machine, you've successfully made garments and some other things that required you to trace a pattern and a fit a garment.
- We provide: The studio space, Swedish tracing paper, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love and a copy of the Fancy Tiger pattern (available in the store).
- Appropriate fabrics for View A would be a lightweight linen, denim or chambray, lawn, or shirtings. Allow extra fabric to match stripes or plaids. Yardage amounts are dependent on your size, please see a craft associate for assistance. Appropriate fabrics for View B would be lightweight linen, rayon, or voile.
- Also bring, coordinating thread, lightweight interfacing (yardage depends on which view you are making), 1/2-5/8" buttons.
- Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes!
- Class length: 3 hours per session for a total of 9 hours.
You can sign up here.