gather here classes
Brioche Hat - second session
Brioche Stitch - The Vintage Prim
This is a reversible two color brioche hat by one of our favorite knitwear designers, Andrea Mowry. A slouch hat that utilizes clever increases and decreases to form what looks like the classic Staghorn Cable. Which is why this class meets twice! There's a lot going on and we don't want you to get lost!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off! You've conquered the basics of knitting and are awesome at knitting in the round.
- We provide: chart assistance and the expertise.
- You bring: Yourself, your needles (circular 16 and 40" size US 4), stitch markers (you'll need removable ones!), a darning needle, and approximately 250 yards of two colors of fingering weight yarns.
- We offer 15% off supplies purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours – meets twice