Brickyard Sweater KAL - next session
gather here Class
We selected the Brickyard Sweater as our kickoff to upcoming cooler temperatures in New England. Comfortable and stylish, Brickyard is a celebration of texture and drape. The modern drop shoulder fit, achieved through seamless top down construction and short row shoulder shaping, creates a perfect contemporary fit without any compromises. The ‘brickwork’ yoke and curved arch add structure and balance to a gentle A-line shape. Simple slip-stitch seam details and a split hem add the finishing touches.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced beginner/intermediate. You call yourself a knitter. You have successfully taken the basics, circular knitting, made a few things.
- We provide: measuring tapes, moral support, and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available in store), size 2, 3, 5, and 7 needles (see pattern for specifics), 1150-2620 yards of DK weight yarn; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- This KAL is free for students that purchase their yarn for this project in store. If you have yarn in your stash that would work for this project, you can call in and sign up for this workshop for $150.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours per session - meets three times.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.