Block of the Month Club DISCONTINUED
gather here Class
Quilt Block Cookbook:
A new series which will meet on the 1st or 2nd Wednesday of each month. In each class you'll make a quilt block and explore new techniques as well as develop a final project for your blocks. Using Amy Gibson's great book, Quilt Block Cookbook, we'll lay the foundation for any quilter who is interested in skill building. This workshop is for all skill levels so even if you've just taken Sewing Basics or Quilting Basics, please join us!
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner - you have taken patchwork basics or another patchwork class with us. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You've got some rotary cutter skills.
- We provide: The studio space, tools and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! And a copy of the book (available in the store)! The following yardage is for a full year: 10-12 coordinating fat quarters, 2-3 yards of a solid for background, coordinating thread, and a disappearing fabric pen. If you'd like to just drop-in, you will need 3-5 coordinating fat quarters, a 1/3 yard of solid background fabric, coordinating thread, and a disappearing fabric pen. Gather Here always offers you 15% off any of your supplies for class.
- Class length: 2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.