Blank Canvas Sweater- next session
gather here Class
Your First Sweater
A basic, blank, canvas: simple and flattering as it is, but just a starting point in your hands. Designed by Ysolda for optimum customization for a variety of body-types that allows for a solid fit. Classic style that will help you increase skills and make that first sweater that you've been dreaming of.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner/intermediate - you've knit a scarf and a hat. You know your knits from your purls and can knit in the round.
- We provide: the expertise and notions. We'll take full measurements.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in-store), DK yarn (enough yarn based on your bust measurement, this is NOT your bra size) and needles appropriate to achieve gauge (you will need 24" and 32" length). Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.