gather here classes
Belladone Dress-next session
Deer and Doe patterns are not only chic but well-written. Popular with intermediate stitchers, you’ll learn new techniques and create something you’ll want to wear to work and play. Sleeveless dress cinched at the waist, with an A-line skirt, skirt pleats, and diagonal side seam pockets. Version A features a back cutout and version B has a plain back. Features a center back invisible zipper.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You are very confident operating a sewing machine, you've successfully made at least a Scout tee, a skirt, and some other things that required you to trace a pattern and a fit a garment.
- We provide: The studio space, Swedish tracing paper, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love and a copy of the Deer and Doe pattern (available in the store).
- Appropriate fabrics would be a lightweight twill, linen, denim or chambray. Allow extra fabric to match stripes or plaids. Yardage amounts are dependent on your size, please see a craft associate for assistance.
- Also bring, coordinating thread, 80" of bias binding, a 22" invisible zipper, and a 3/4 yard of lightweight interfacing for View A.
- Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes!
- Class length: 3 hours per session for a total of 9 hours.
You can sign up here