Beginning Socks - next session
gather here Class
You are ready to make some socks! Hooray!
We'll cover the fundamentals of sock construction while working with a worsted weight yarn for greater comfort and control. Using a pattern designed by our dear friend and knitter, Danielle, you'll work from the cuff down. Don’t expect to finish your socks in class but you'll definitely be well on your way with plenty of guidance for all the "tricky" parts.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older);
2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off! You've taken knitting basics and have made something.
- We provide: The pattern and the expertise.
- You bring: Yourself, your needles (circular 40", US 6 or DPN in size 6), stitch markers and approximately 250 yards of worsted weight yarn. We offer 15% off supplies purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours – meets twice.
You can sign up here.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.