Baby Jane Hat - next session
gather here Class
So you are into cables now? Baby Jane is worked in the round from the bottom up. Designed with ample length, the brim may be left open for a long, slouchy fit, or folded for a closer fit. Integrated decreases shape the crown. The cable pattern is charted so if you are looking to learn how to read a chart, how to cable without a cable needle, or just want some company trying something new - this workshop is for you.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you've knit a scarf and a hat. You know your knits from your purls and aren't afraid of casting on.
- We provide: the expertise and notions - we'll show you the difference between cable needles, help you keep track of your chart, and show you how to work a cable that crosses over rounds.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in-store), yarn and needles appropriate for the pattern. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- 2 1/2 hours per session for a total of 5 hours.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.