Baby Bunting Quilt - next session
gather here Class
Ready to move beyond mug rugs and placemats and make a quilt? Know someone having a baby? Love bunting as much as we do? Then this is the class for you! This baby quilt (finished size 36" X 42") is challenging without being too scary. You’ll learn to cut triangles, piece, baste, machine-quilt and bind. This smallish quilt is the perfect size to get a firm grasp on all you learned from quilting basics.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner - you have successfully taken quilting basics and quilting 2.
- We provide: the expertise, tools, machines, and the pattern.
- You bring: yourself,
2 1/2 yds background fabric, 4 - 8 fat quarters or 1/4 yard cuts, 2 yds backing fabric, 1 1/2 yds batting, and 1/2 yard for bindingDon't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours each session.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.