Baa-ble Hat- next session
gather here Class
Take your colorwork to the next step and knit the cutest hat ever. We must have seen a hundred of these Donna Smith designed hats at Rhinebeck. Learn to execute and tension stranded colorwork in this three part workshop.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you've knit a scarf and a hat. You know your knits from your purls and can knit in the round.
- We provide: the expertise and notions - pompom maker!
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in-store), yarn and needles appropriate for the pattern.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 2-1/2 hours each session for 5 hours total.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.