- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
Inspired by the breathtaking scenery of Ireland's Northern Headlands, Arranmore is spun in a mill that traces its roots to the tweed industry of 19th century County Donegal. Blending cashmere and silk with fine merino wool created an authentic tweed yarn of the finest quality. With a color palette reminiscent of the wild Irish coastlands, this aran weight yarn was designed for makers appreciating the best of luxury and tradition.
- 80% Merino Wool, 10% cashmere, 10% Silk
- DK weight Tweed yarn
- 328 yds[300 meters]/ 100 gram skein
- Gauge: 22-24 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Needle size:US 5-6 (3.75-4 mm) needles