Apron Dress - meets twice
gather here Class
The Assembly Line Apron Dress is a workwear inspired design with straps crossing at back. The skirt is opened with a back pleat and closed with buttons. It features large front pockets and button/pleat opening at back. The button/pleat is how the waist is defined but also allows the garment to slip on and off over shoulders or hips. Pretty much the perfect garment for multi-tasking.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous beginner. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You've taken sewing basics and have made some pj pants.
- We provide: The studio space, tracing paper, tools and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available in-store), fabric you love (yardage is based on your measurements, refer to pattern) suggested fabrics are denim, light canvas, twill, bark cloth, or linen/cotton blend, plus two buttons for back and coordinating thread for button holes and visible top stitching.
Reminder: if you are taking this workshop remotely you must have an operational sewing machine, basic sewing tools and notions, Swedish tracing paper, as well as a buttonhole foot.
- Class length: 3 per session for a total of 6 hours. You will need to stitch between classes to achieve all the awesome topstitching.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.