gather here Class
We absolutely love the Mason-Dixon Field Guides and when our neighbor, Thea Coleman’s, contribution Merry Making landed in the shop we knew we had to do a workshop (or two)! We are celebrating cables this month and these mitts have an interesting stitch sequence AND are seriously cozy af.
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. Perhaps you've knit some fingerless mitts but you are curious about cables. You are comfortable knitting and purling as well as casting on and off.
- We provide: studio space and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of MD Field Guide No. 8, worsted weight yarn (pattern recommends Jill Draper’s Windham), US 5 and 7 needles, stitch markers; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.