- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
This cowl is begun with a provisional cast-on. The end result is a mirror image of the simple decorative lace stitch pattern on both sides of a garter stitch center panel.
This lovely loop has a provisional cast on and an easy to memorize lace pattern features that challenge beginners and keep things interesting for more advanced knitters. With a simple central panel of garter stitch bordered by scalloped lace edges, this design combines femininity with the graphic simplicity of garter ridges. The Anna Cowl adds a touch of whimsy to your wardrobe. Wear it while collecting shells on a blustery day, or use it to keep warm in a chilly office. You may wear it as one long loop or double it up to stay even cozier.
- Suggested yarn: Swans Island Worsted
- Yarn: Worsted, 500 yards (457 m)
- Gauge: 4 stitches and 8 rows = 1 inch in garter stitch
- Needle size: US 8 - 5.0 mm
- Sizes available: 55.25" circumference x 8.5" wide
More Swans Island
More knitting pattern- scarves/cowls