All in One Box Bag - meets twice
gather here Class
When Aneela Hooey asked us if we were interested in stocking her paper patterns we wrote her back immediately, “YES!” We chose the most intricate bag for a workshop. Front pocket is designed with two clear vinyl zippered pockets; which fold down to show contents at a glance. The back pocket is super handy to keep scissors, pincushion etc. within easy reach as you sew. The actual box pouch bag is spacious - great for a small EPP or embroidery project. Or use it for your toiletries on your adventures!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags and zipper bags.
- We provide: Tools, sewing machines, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), and fabric based on the pattern requirements. You’ll also need interfacing, zippers, and clear vinyl as well as coordinating thread. Don’t forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- 3 hours each session for a total of 6 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.