Alder Dress- Sunday Session
gather here Class
Alder is a loosely fitted sleeveless shirt dress with two options. View A falls into an A-Line at the waist and features a curved hem, bust darts and two breast pockets. View B features the same bodice as View A but with a gathered skirt at the sides and back of the garment resulting in an incredibly flattering and fun silhouette. The Alder Shirtdress is a perfect breezy option to keep cool while looking great all spring and summer long or throw on a cardigan or blazer and you’re all set for fall and winter!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You are beyond pj pants. You have a closet of Scout tees. You finished the last project you did with Virginia.
- We provide: studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: A copy of the pattern, fabric you love, interfacing, buttons, and coordinating thread; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 hours Friday, 4 hours Saturday, 4 hours Sunday
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.