Adventure Tank - meets twice
This is a great next-step serger class. Two summer wardrobe essentials in one easy sewing pattern! The Adventure Tank includes a Muscle Tee and a Racerback Tank to get you through the hottest days of summer in style. And we can either construct them with a sewing machine or a serger (we highly recommend doing this with a serger so you gain confidence and speed). We will make both shirts!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You've used a serger, you have serged more than a scrap of jersey. You're fearless.
- We provide: The studio space, tools, sergers, sewing machines, swedish tracing paper, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! You will need 1 yd of 58" or 1-3/4 yds 45" for each shirt; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**