Advanced Embroidery Sampler
You’ve completed embroidery basics and perhaps have taken another embroidery workshop. This sampler is the mother of all samplers and you'll get to finesse existing stitches and build a bigger embroidery vocabulary!
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
Level: intermediate - you've taken Embroidery Basics
- We provide: Rebecca Ringquist's Original Sampler and appropriate sized hoop
- You bring: yourself and embroidery floss (at least a half dozen colors), an embroidery needle, and some snips. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all supplies for any of our workshops
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**