'Make A Wish' Secret Cross Stitch Message in a Matchbox
Send your birthday wishes in style with this mini cross stitch coded kit.
This ingenious little cross stitch kit has everything needed to decode and stitch the secret message 'MAKE A WISH' presented in a matchbox.
The recipient will not know the message until they have completed the cross stitch, making this a delightful, fun way to wish someone well.
Included in the box is a pattern for the words 'MAKE A WISH' in an easy number code, 15cm of 2.5cm wide scalloped Aida ribbon, tapestry needle, thread and tips on how to present the finished piece.
With easy to follow instructions also in the box, this gift is sure to delight any enthusiast or entice a newbie into the wonderful world of cross stitch.
The kit includes:
- 14 count blank Aida scalloped 2.5cm ribbon (15cm)
- Embroidery threads needed to complete the pattern.
- Size 24 tapestry needle
- Easy to follow pattern coded in numbers
- Full instructions and project ideas for the finished piece
- This matchbox fits through a standard letterbox.
- Made from: cotton, steel, paper.
Dimensions: Matchbox is 55mm x 36mm x 16mm, Aida is 150mm x 25mm, threads in strands of six and are 33cm long
More Marvling Bros Ltd.
More Cross Stitch Kits