- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Hygge is Woolfolk's superbulky yarn; a blend of superbaby alpaca, mulberry silk, and the Ultimate Merino fiber that is constructed with an almost felted finish.
Hygge (noun, pronounced “hooguh”) is referred to as the Art of Creating Intimacy, with friends and within the home. Words like reassurance, simplicity and living well describe the idea of Hygge.
- 50% Ultimate Merino Wool / 28% Alpaca / 22% Silk
- Super Bulky weight Chainette yarn
- 76 yards (69 meters) / 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- US 15 - 19 or 10 - 15mm
- Care: Hand wash, lay flat to dry
Shop the Woolfolk Collection
Learn how to join your skeins of HYGGE together invisibly in this video tutorial.