Just In Case Pouch Pattern
A new style of pouch with a fun twist.
- Sturdy case shaped pouch.
- Lid opens fully to easily see and grab what you need.
- Zips up securely for travel or storage.
- Great to use for sewing, knitting, kids toys, travel and more.
- Pattern is packed with illustrations and step by step instructions.
- 9 pages
- No templates
- Fat Quarter friendly pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished size - 8"(W) x 4"(H) x 5"(D)
- Fat quarter quilting cotton for exterior
- Fat quarter quilting cotton for lining
- 1/8 yard quilting cotton or yarn dyed linen for binding
- 20" zipper
- 3/8 yard double sided heavyweight fusible interfacing - Pellon Peltex (72F) or C&T Fast2Fuse heavyweight
- Additional tools - binding clips, marking pencil, glass headed pins, zipper foot, topstitch needle
More Sewing Patterns