Needle Felting Kit - Mabel the Whale
Whether you're wanting to try out felting for the very first time, or whether you've felted for ages and just need a whale with a party hat in your life, this kit is for you!
Needle felting is a process in which barbed needles are used to sculpt wool fiber into various forms. There is absolutely no sewing and no use of wires or armatures of any kind in this kit. Your little whale will be solid wool, sculpted by YOU!
This kit includes:
- White wool (and a tiny bit of black wool for the eyes)
- Two 38 Gauge felting needles
- 1 Foam work block
- Booklet with VERY detailed instructions alongside beautiful illustrations
- A diagram in the back of the booklet to use as a guide for size and shape
- String and paper to make your little whale a party hat (because all whales secretly want party hats)
The finished whale will be approximately 5 1/2 inches long.
WARNING: Due to small parts and very sharp needles, neither this kit, nor the finished product is intended for use by small children. The recommended age for this kit is 10 and up.
More Petit Felt
More Craft Kits