Ansa Butterfly Sleeve Dress & Top Pattern
This pattern features:
- The pattern includes two variations: a feminine cocktail dress and a casual top.
- Both variations have bell-shaped raglan sleeves and a pretty, curved cut at the chest.
- The dress is unlined, it has a zipper closure in the back and six waist pleats on the front.
- The dress is knee-length and semi-fitted.
- The top has a bell-shaped hem which is slightly longer in the back.
- You can insert piping to either the dress or the top to emphasize the curved cut at the chest.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sizes: EUR 32 – 46 (US 0 – 14 / UK 4 – 18)Recommended Fabric
Choose a light or medium weight fabric with drape for both the dress and the top.
- Fabric for the dress: 130 – 285 cm / 1½ – 3¼ yd
- Fabric for the top: 135 – 225 cm / 1½ – 2½ yd
- Fusible interfacing for the dress: 10 cm / 4”
- 55 cm / 22” invisible zipper for the dress
- Hook and eye for the dress
- (4 cm / 1½” wide bias tape: 55 – 60 cm / ¾ yd)
- (Piping tape: 50 – 75 cm / ¾ – 1 yd)
NOTE: Patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
More Named Clothing
More Sewing Patterns