- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Fabric Face Masks - Get 1 Give 1
After sharing our first tutorial on making fabric face masks we received many requests for ready-to-wear masks. We were hesitant to produce them since we always want to encourage the community to "make something".
Since temporarily closing the brick and mortar shop to the public on March 16, 2020, we've been asked by many in the community how they can help keep gather here around for years to come.
This allows you to support our workforce and give to those in need. And you'll have a handcrafted facemask made by gather here!
- One mask for you and one donated mask to a nonprofit (you get to choose!)
- If you don't need a mask, you may opt to donate 2 masks!
- The masks are made from two layers of quilting cotton (120 - 200 thread count). The lining is made from 200 thread count organic cotton muslin.
- * Please note colors and fabrics may vary as we move through supplies *
- gather here masks are designed with an opening in the lining for a filter. Not everyone has access to filters though but in the event that you do, you have the ability to add it.
If you're looking to make masks for yourself or for donation, we have kits & supplies available.
Fabric face masks are not direct substitutes for N95, surgical, or procedural masks and are not FDA approved.
More Face Mask