Faire Creative Tales - Issue One
Each issue will be filled with considered, intimate, meaningful stories that bring us inside artists homes and creative spaces. To share stories of slowing down, creating with intention, community and collaboration, examining the twists and turns of creative lives and how to finally find your voice.
Issue One features stories about:
- American fiber artist Trish Andersen (On Cover)
- Italian photographer & ceramicist Zaira Zarotti
- American fashion designer Christine Alcalay
- French hat maker Jon Cha of Agave Road Hats
- Irish artist Fiona Cribben
- Swedish oyster diver Lotta Klemming
- British designer Donna May Lynch of Studio Ashay
- Australian baker Gillian Bell; Floral designer Lucy Hunter
- French artist Lydia Rump
- Scottish-German Art curator
- Designer Katharina Marie Herold
- Canadian artist & creative mentor Kim Klassen.