Lunenburg Embroidery Kit
If you haven't had the pleasure of visiting the waterfront of Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, you are missing out. This pattern is inspired by the architecture of the creative seaside community and the world famous Bluenose fishing schooner.
LEVEL: First Time Beginner Friendly
Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) embroidery hoop
- embroidery floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- All of Hook, Line & Tinker’s embroidery illustrations are original and designed by artist and owner Laurie Dolhan by hand, beginning with a simple number 2 pencil and a sketchbook.
- Each kit is packed by hand. Packaging is designed to be lightweight and compact to reduce environmental impacts via shipping, and paper, including recycled paper, have been used rather than single use plastics.
- Need another reason to feel good about buying from Hook, Line & Tinker? 5% of profits are donated to help women and children experiencing homelessness.
- The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
- Colours may appear differently on displays.
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.
More Hook, Line & Tinker embroidery kits
More Embroidery & Cross Stitch Kits