Nature's Walk Crochet Blanket CAL - meets 10 times
gather here Class
The Nature's Walk Crochet Blanket by Sandra Paul was originally released in parts as a crochet along with Black Sheep Wools in Autumn 2019, and the free blanket pattern is still available to download and enjoy.
Nature's Walk is designed to use up existing stash so any color combination will do! and honestly, have fun! The only rule - stick to one weight of yarn. Sandra's blanket was designed in Sport but you could make a larger one in DK or Worsted.
So join Kylee for a no-pressure crochet along!
Limited to 6 students (16yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet.
- Level: adventurous beginner, intermediate - you have successfully taken crochet basics but want to gain crochet confidence.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and we'll help keep you on track should you make any mistakes.
- You bring: yourself, a free copy of the pattern (available on Ravelry), a copy of the paid bonus squares pattern (available here), Sport weight yarn (if you want a cotton blanket, Kelbourne Woolens Mojave or Blue Sky's Cotton Skinny would be great, but for a warm and squishy blanket you might consider Ewe So Sporty or Malabrigo Arroyo), and a crochet hook. You'll need approximately 4,000 yards of yarn to make a 46x58" blanket.
- Class length: 2 hours each session
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.