Naito Bag - two sessions
gather here Class
The Naito is a pocket-filled bucket bag that converts from tote to crossbody sling! It features a cylindrical body with a sturdy, sit-flat base, 360 degrees of interior and exterior pockets, a magnetic snap rivet, extra-strength tubular rivets, and a clever closure that cinches into elegant pleats with the pull of a strap. Maritza, the instructor of this workshop, had the pleasure of making this bag with designer and founder of Klum House, Ellie.
Bag Features - a cylindrical body that cinches closed and gracefully converts from tote to sling, an adjustable crossbody strap, and a heavy-duty, sit-flat circular base. With full-circle pockets on the (fully-lined) interior and the exterior, a magnetic snap closure and industrial-strength tubular rivet construction.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags and zipper bags. You have taken other gather here bag workshops.
- We provide: Tools, thread, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern, fabric and notions per pattern. Yes, we have Naito leather and hardware kits in black and chestnut as well as Maywood + Naito Essential Tool Bundles! Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session for 6 hours total.
Sessions run on Sunday, October 31 & November 7.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.