Luna Pants - two sessions
gather here Class
Luna Pants from Made by Rae are loose-fitting pants with a tapered leg and a comfortable fit. A quick sew, the pants include inseam pockets and are comprised of four main pieces, with facings attached inside the pants to form the waistband. Choose a variety of prints and fabrics to style these for both casual and dressier occasions. Virginia has been wearing these in rayon all summer long - a fancier version of pajama pants or pajamas.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced beginner. You've made pj pants.
- We provide: studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern, fabric you love (please see image for yardage amounts), 1" non-roll elastic, and coordinating thread.
- Class length: 2 1/2+ hours each session.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.