Embroidery ABC Sampler - two sessions
gather here Class
This class will teach you the basic stitches you will need to tackle this beautiful sampler designed by Jessica of miniature rhino. You will learn the straight stitch, backstitch, stem stitch, detached chain stitch, satin stitch, and French knot. The pattern is extensive so you'll have plenty to keep you busy after work or play.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner
- We provide: the Alphabet Sampler and a 10" embroidery hoop
- You bring: yourself, a dozen+ embroidery floss colors (Jessica's pattern calls for many shades of green and brown! with just four other colors), an embroidery needle, and snips.
- Class length: 2 hours each session
Sessions meet on Tuesdays October 12 & 26.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.