- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Fringe Supply Co.
Hank Field Bag
Fringe Supply Co.'s previous four Jen Hewett x Fringe Field Bags were an enormous hit but also a source of frustration, since the fact that Jen handprinted each one of them meant they were inherently small-batch and couldn't be in continuous production. For this fifth edition, they've found a local printer to do the printing, which means it can live on indefinitely! And this newest print, dubbed Hank (for being reminiscent of skeins of yarn, among other fibery things), is the most gorgeous one yet!
It's printed in off-black ink on natural undyed/untreated canvas, and looks amazing paired with any of our Field Bags and Porter Bins. And it has all the same features that have made our original Field Bag so wildly popular with knitters. Also suitable for any variety of other uses.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the handmade nature of both the printing and the sewing, the print density, print placement and exact finished bag size will vary slightly from one bag to the next.
- made in USA
- approx 9.25" x 4.5" base (14" wide at top), 9.5" tall (see note above)
- sturdy 10 oz. 100% undyed cotton canvas
- off-black ink
- interior lining/pockets are solid colored canvas (not printed)
- triple-weight bottom
- cotton-braid double drawstring
- natural vegetable-tanned leather wrist strap will darken with age and use
- generous pockets on both interior walls
- french seams and hidden gusset
- interior antiqued-brass grommet yarn guides
- spot clean