- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
First Scarf Kit in Bird's Egg blue
Quince & Co. welcomes the next generation of knitters with Knit: First Stitch/First Scarf, an illustrated technical guide for brand new knitters. This concise book covers every essential detail for learning how to knit: From how to wind a skein and cast on, to fixing mistakes, finishing your project, and reading and understanding knitting patterns.
Each step is carefully explained, with accompanying illustrations by Leila Raabe. Following the technical guide are two beginner’s scarf patterns by Pam Allen—just right for the first-time knitter.
- 7" x 9"
- 56 pages
- A print copy of the Knit book, plus a pdf download
- 2 skeins of Quince & Co. Osprey
- Aran/heavy worsted weight
170yd [155m] / 100g
- 4 sts /inch on size US 9 [5.5 mm] needles
- 3.5 sts / inch on size US 11 [8 mm] needles
- A pair of straight wooden size US 10 [6.0 mm] knitting needles
- One tapestry needle
- Packaged in a kraft presentation box.
More Quince & Co.
More knitting kits