This woollen spun aran weight yarn draws its inspiration from the breathtaking scenery of Ireland’s Northern Headlands. Produced in a mill that traces its roots to the homespun tweed industry of 19th century County Donegal. Blending cashmere and silk with a fine merino wool creates an authentic tweed yarn of the finest quality while our colour palette is reminiscent of the wild Irish coastlands.
- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
- Yarn weight: Aran
- Fibre: 80% Merino wool, 10% cashmere, 10% silk
- Length: 160m / 175 yds per 100 g hank
- Tension / Gauge: 14–17 sts over 10 cm / 4 in
- Needle size: 5.00–6.00 mm / 8–10 US / 6–4 UK
Care: Gently hand wash colours separately in cool water.
more Fibre Company yarns