Project Bag No. 1 by Gather Here
We’ve always wanted to offer handcrafted project bags that were just as fun and organized as we hope to be. In 2021 we are launching limited edition crafted by us project bags each quarter. Our intention was to share the basic design in muslin and cotton duck for pre-order each quarter but this first release is of the actual bag in real fabric.
- approximately 12”x8”x4 1/2” (comfortably holds 3 skeins of yarn - works great for socks, hats, mittens, and scarves)
- gusseted bottom means this bag will sit flat on a table
- interior pockets to help you keep your projects and notions in order
- cotton webbing handle for carrying your project wherever you might want to make something.
- double drawstring closure to easily close up your work without fear of snagging your yarn on a zipper.
This limited edition project bag features a celebratory linen/cotton canvas print from Japan with a menagerie and balloons for our 10th birthday! Trimmed in natural canvas with subtle gold geometric print and all-natural 8 oz cotton duck lining. Bags are cut and stitched with care by the gather here team.
More gather here