Fussycut Sampler (BOM) Block of the Month
gather here Class
Learn to make 12 nine inch blocks and how to fussy cut in style. Using Nichole Ramirez and Elisabeth Woo's totally beautiful book, The Fussy Cut Sampler, we'll work together to help you maximize fussy cutting. Let fussy cutting become more than just showing a single design. By following along with how Nichole and Elisabeth create drastically different samplers from each of their 48 unique patchwork blocks, see how those same 9'' blocks can easily be adapted to your own personal taste.
This workshop is for all skill levels so even if you've just taken Sewing Basics or Quilting Basics, please join us!
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner - you have taken patchwork basics or another patchwork class with us. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You've got some rotary cutter skills.
- We provide: The studio space, tools and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! And a copy of the book (available in the store or online)! If you'd like to just drop-in, you will need 3-5 coordinating fat quarters, a 1/3 yard of solid background fabric, coordinating thread, and a disappearing fabric pen. Gather Here always offers you 15% off any of your supplies for class.
- Class length: 2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.