Crochet Whirlwind Hat - meets twice
gather here Class
We are fans of Rachy Newin’s crochet patterns. We wanted an interesting hat project that wouldn’t be too much of a stretch and we think we have found it. When life is a whirlwind, create a little bit of calm for yourself. Textured stitches swirl around the Whirlwind Beanie and then come together in a perfectly neat resolution. The pattern is easy to memorize, but takes just enough focus to provide an excellent distraction.
Limited to 4 students (17yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner/intermediate - though the pattern is fairly straightforward, it uses advanced techniques that rely on the crocheter being able to read their work.
- We provide: the space and the expertise
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available on Ravelry), approximately 50 - 300 yards of DK weight yarn depending on size(preemie to adult), and a size H crochet hook. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class. We recommend crocheting a gauge swatch before class. Curious what that means - ask a craft associate when you come in for your supplies!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.