Brin Tee (knitting) - meets three times
gather here Class
Greeley made a special request to teach this workshop after teaching the Temperature Tee this spring. Brin, designed by Allison Jane, in Quince & Co. Kestrel is worked from the top down beginning with sideways-knit shoulder panels. The fun construction and pretty knit-purl details make this piece a fun knit.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off. You are not intimidated at the thought of knitting a sweater and feel confident increasing and decreasing.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and great company
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available instore) and your worsted weight yarn (designed for Kestrel worsted linen), 16” and 32" circular needles in a size 8, DPN in a size 8, stitch markers and a darning needle.
- If you order supplies online and would like your yarn wound, please put your request in the notes at checkout.
- Class length: 2 hours each session.
For Online participants
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.