3D Embroidered Jewelry
gather here Class
Join local maker, Lizz Wiker, to create your own 3D embroidered jewelry pieces. An assortment of earring and necklace styles will be available along with a selection of solid colored embroidery floss as well as hand dyed, novelty wool yarn. The class will cover basic techniques for embroidery as well as a series of color and texture applications.
Limited to 10 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Beginner! You do not need previous embroidery experience to take this workshop.
- We provide, guest artist, Lizz Wiker! 3D earring and necklace styles, floss/yarn, and instructions.
- You bring: yourself and your curiosity!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Please note: There are NO store credits given at any time for classes with special guest instructors and artists. Your seat may be transferred to a friend if you cannot attend.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.