- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Laine - Issue Seven - Kouta
No# Seven - Kouta, Winter/Spring 2019
We welcome you into the world of Nordic Knit Life.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
- 140 pages
- 12 knitting patterns
- an interview with Veera Välimäki
- a long-format story about The Fibre Co.
- my story by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
- a Q&A with Annie Rowden
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop