- Save 100 Stitches in your Personal Memory
- Adjust stitch length, differential feed & thread tension while sewing
- Needle stop can be permanently set up or down
With the L 890 you can change all settings individually and save up to 100 stitches in your Personal Memory. Also, stitch length, differential feed, thread tension, cutting width or any other stitch parameter can be adjusted while sewing. A simple turn of the mtc (Micro Thread Control) lets you modify the amount of overedge thread.
Convenient features you'll love
- Raise or lower the needle by a half stitch
- BERNINA Free Hand System (FHS) to raise and lower the presser foot
- Swing out the presser foot to access the needles
Grand sewing space
- 5 5/8" to the right of the needle
- Extension table included
- Convenient freearm
The space offered on the L 890 is generous by any definition. It has more room to the right of the needle and more work space height than any other BERNINA overlocker/serger. Sew closed items with ease by simply sliding sleeves or cuffs over the convenient freearm.